What is MetExplore?
- MetExplore is a web server dedicated to the analysis of genome scale metabolic networks.
- It was first released in 2010 but the project started in 2008.
- If you want to know more about the scientific background of the tool, visit this page: Publications
Who is developing MetExplore?
- We are currently 10 people in charge of the scientific and technological improvements of MetExplore.
- You will find our contact details here: Contacts.
Who is funding MetExplore?
- MetExplore involves 5 people funded by the French National Institute for Agricultural Research: INRA.
- Two developers are funded by France Metabolomics and Fluxomics centre: MetaboHub.
- One developer is funded by the University of Glasgow polyomics facility.
- One developer funded by EU H2020 Phenomenal project.
- One PhD students funded by Paramet ITN project.
- MetExplore is part of several international and national projects, please visit this page for more information.
Who is hosting MetExplore?
- MetExplore is hosted by Toulouse Bioinformatics Facility.